Monday 29 October 2007

Been tagged??

I've been tagged by Nikki, not sure what to do!!! But anyway!!
.1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Scrapbook paper, deffo!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
Stamps
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Cards definately, especially because I sell them
!4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home
I would want a huge scrap room like you see on the USA blogs
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....Now this can be tough to nail down
Used to be papercrafting techniques but recently got more into stamping.
OK now I have to tag some people!!!
I tag
NattyK -Crafting Fun
Sue - Slumber Cards
Michelle - Card Grotto
Tara - Taras Designs
Julie Hickey
Also 2 lovely people have nominated me for a smile award thing but I have no one to send it to cos all the blogs I read have got them already!!
Made quite a few cards today but will wait until daylight to take photos!!
Night Night
J

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, Thanks for the tag! I will get them things done for you as soon as I can :0)

    ReplyDelete