Wednesday 14 November 2007

Bat Boy and Card



I have taken these images from Facebook and don't know how to get them bigger!! Anway on the first one I am the shortest person on the left with a hat on and dark hair and on the other one I am the person with the red jacket on. Now if you think we all look a but strange we are supposed to!!! There are men dressed as women and women dresses as men, please see the front row!!! I just had to be a pregnant woman so that was quite easy for me!!!!

If you want to see more here is a link

http://bradford.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4833&id=283300007

Don't know if it will work

Jules
x





1 comment:

  1. well done you, still don't know how you fit it all in!!!! Need some better pictures the link send you to a logon page. Keep smiling Sue:o)

    ReplyDelete