Tuesday 27 November 2007

Oh what a night........

........we had last night!!! My son (age 8) went to bed complaining of earache, dosed him up with some paracetamol but he woke up at about 10pm in complete agony, he cried solidly for over an hour!!! Still wasn't asleep at midnight. He got in to our bed with me (hubby was relegated to sofa and had to get up at 6 to fly to Edinburgh today!!) but he was in and out of different beds all night!!! Took him to see the doctor today who said his ear is very very red and looks very painful, given him some ear spray!!! Please send me good vibes that he will sleep tonight!!!!!

This card is made with some of the lovely things I got last Thursday on my outing for Stickles that turned into a £57 spending spree!!!! The stamp is by Stamps Happen, the little snowflakes are a tiny Stampendous stamp using Versa Colour (Bark) , the image is mounted onto Bazzill Bling. Its a small card but I like it and its quick and easy so think I am going to do these for my family
Its my sisters birthday on Thursday so my poorly boy found the energy to make this card for his Auntie Claire this afternoon. I stamped the monkey and he coloured it in and mounted the letters using 3D foam and he decided on the layout!!!! Hope she likes it

This is my card to my sister, good old Craftwork Cards handbag, so quick to make and look so effective!!!!!!!
Bye for now
J
x

8 comments:

  1. Love the cards. Looks like Ross has inherited your talent for card making. Hope he is feeling better soon and you all get a good nights sleep. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, hope you son feels better,
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards send you r Son loads of hugs,, bless him I think nthere is nothing worse than earache...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards are fantastic! Hope your son is feeling better. I suffer badlty from ear infections and there is nothing worse! So sending hime my best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope he is feeling better soon give him a hug from me, I am sure his Aunty will be thrilled with his card.I love your Christmasn stamp.Sue:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ARR hope you son feels better soon my boy had that last week he eneded up with antibiotics,
    gorgeous cards again ,love them all ,Dawn xxxxtake care

    ReplyDelete
  7. More great cards Jules, I hope your son feels better soon. That is a lovely card he made and I'm sure his Aunty will love it. Love your CWC bag card too, really stylish :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards, Hope your sone feels better soon.
    Zee

    ReplyDelete