Monday 17 December 2007

Proud crafting Mum!

8 days to go!!!

I broke up from work today so getting giddy now, haven't wrapped a thing mind or finished making my cards but nevermind!!!!! Decided I need to make some quick and easy Christmas cards as I havent got time to mess about this year!

Yesterday whilst I was making some wedding invitations my 8 year old decided he would like to make a card for a teacher who is leaving at his school. He said he didn't want to make her a leaving card he wanted to make her a thank you card!!! Anyway I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and left the rest to him and he has done a brilliant job, so professional!!!!!! Let me know what you think, I am sure he would love to read any comments!! Picture is a bit rubbish!

Well thats it for tonight, can't wait to start making some non-Christmas cards.
J
x










16 comments:

  1. I think Mrs M will love it. I know I treasure handmade cards from kids I have taught. Still got some from when I was training to be a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great - I love those trees, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a clever little boy he is, I bet his teacher will be ever so pleased.

    tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well appears the son inherited the Mum's talent for card making! Love the tree cards simple but great!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card...well done your son!!...I love your cards too though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever boy, your teacher will be so pleased with your lovely card. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the trees.
    Love the blog....
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to know that it is not only me who is behind this year!! Great cards, I love the trees. Great card that was made by your son too, he has definately inherited your skills - I love the colour and the flowers, I bet his teacher will love it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so cute. I love the trees......and that Thank you card is FANTASTIC! You have an artist on your hand:)

    Hugs,

    Mindy SBS6

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card. Your son has done a great job... mabee the next Tim Holtz?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello fellow UK sistah! Fabby cards and I see that you have some Nellies! How cute are they, I only have a few and have only made a couple of cards. Can't wait until after Christmas so that I can stamp some non-Christmas Nellies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow!! what a pretty thankyou card, how clever is your son!! well done....

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great card made by your son ! Well done to him.. His teacher will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That card it adorable and I must add I love the Christmas cards with the trees, so simple and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards ,love your tree cards ,Dawnxx
    hope you have a great christmas xx

    ReplyDelete