Monday 18 February 2008

24 hours to go!!!

Well in 24 hours time I will be very nervous!!! This is my biggest part (pardon the pun!!) for at least 6 or 7 years!!!! Thank you to those of you who have followed my ramblings and those who have sent me Good Luck wishes!!
A special thank you to Natty K, Anna and Sue who are my blogger friends who are all coming to see the show. Special thanks though to Sue who is travelling up from Bristol to Leeds to come and see the show, it means a lot
I will leave you with one last card, it needs no explanation, was made for one of the cast to give to his Mum!!!!!!!!!!

See you on the other side!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Julie, or for the next 6 days Jeanette Burmeister!!!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jules, I hope you have a great time, I am sure you will and that you will be fabulous! That is great to hear that peeps are coming to see you, I would love to but it is a bit too far for me to travel unfortunately xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheeky card!! Good luck with the performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the show. Have a great time and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to my weekend...good luck for tomorrow night see you Saturday when its all over!!! Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card,
    Break a leg tomorrow :)
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and have fun! Great card for the occassion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card bud. Good luck again for tomorrow. Looking forward to Saturday. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jules, good luck to you on your part!! and your card is very cute!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope it all went well!! Cute card...also LOVE the "Tying the Knot" card in the previous posts. I'm behind:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a great time! I'm sure you will be awesome!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go out an "break a leg"--that card is a hoot!
    Jan Marie

    ReplyDelete