Saturday 15 March 2008

Spoke to soon!!!

You know I said I was feeling better???? I LIED!!!!!!
I did feel much better last weekend but still was full of cold, well I've only gone at got Sinusitus now, my head pounds every time I move it, not good at all.
Went to docs on Thursday, wouldnt give me any antibiotics!!! Sent me home with some Sudafed Decongestant!!!!!! It akes the edge off it but I am still in pain
AND I am supposed to be running the Sport Relief mile tomorrow with my hubby and my boys!!!
Sorry for moan, no cards, no nothing!!
Jules

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that doesn't sound very nice, hope you feel better soon
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you poor thing there are lots of people where I work that have had this and they have all needed antibiotics eventually!!! Silly doctor!! Hope you feel well enough for tomorrow!!! Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you poor thing. My friend has had this and said it's painful. I hope you feel better really soon. Take care and get lots of rest.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly again. Mum gets sinitus and it's really painful, just rest and relax. I think you should stay in bed tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you feel better soon jules... should have given you my lurgy, at least my sinuses aren't blocked!

    ReplyDelete