Sunday 29 June 2008

As promised!

Been having real problems uploading photos on here but finally managed to get this one on.
This is a little set of cards that I made for the helpers in Evans reception class at school. They are teeny weeny little cards using the SU Hostess set "In the Spotlight".
The little card blanks are called Lovenotes and are perfect for children to send, just enough room for him to write "love from Evan x"
Colours are Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Close to Cocoa (again). I must try and steer away from this combo for a bit!!!
Spot the deliberate mistake on the back card, I ran out of Certainly Celery ribbon so had to use some baby pink I had in my stash.
I just love how everything co-ordinates with Stampin Up, if you struggle with colours then these products are fab for you,all the hard work is done for you!
Bye for now
Jules
x


2 comments:

  1. Thos ecards are just yummy!!! I will be caseing this for sure baby M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really lovely Jules, I bet the teachers will love them :0) x

    ReplyDelete