Friday 27 June 2008

Stampin Up - Want to join me??

Well the weekend is here again!! Yipppeeeee
Had a lovely big delivery of Stampin Up goodies today (at 7.20am I might add!!) that DHL man got more than he bargained for I can tell you!!!
So I have some great new goodies and cant wait to make some SU cards for my sample board and of course this blog!!!
I am in the process of setting up a Stampers 10 club. This is a monthly club which you commit to spending £15 a month on SU products for 10 months. Each month one of the members is the hostess and receives free SU goodies. How fab is that!!!! Please contact me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com if you are interested or want more info!!
Also if you live in Leeds or Bradford and are interested in having a Stampin Up workshop in your home or at your craft club then let me know and I would love to come and demo.
Of course I will be placing general orders so if you would like something and dont want a party or to be in the Stampers 10 please still contact me and I will arrange this for you!!!!
Will be back later with cards!!
Jules
x

No comments:

Post a Comment