Friday 4 July 2008

Birthday pressies

Well yesterday was my 35th Birthday! Arrghhh

I had a great day (except when the school rang me to tell me to come and collect Ross as he wasnt feeling well!!!)

I got a few pressies but not many as I had asked for money to fund my new Stampin Up goodies!!!

My craft buddy Natalie got me 3 gorgeous Tilda stamps and my mate Anna got me a cute Monkey Stamp especially made!!!!!

Got some lovely handmade cards from Natalie, Anna, Tara, Michelle(and loads of images) and Sue. So thanks for those girls, my fireplace is full!!!!

I also got some lovely cards from my friends at Craftwork Cards.

I thought I would post a picture of the stash I bought from Stampin Up with my birthday money.

I got some cardstock, the full set of markers, Three for You Punch Set, Hodgepodge Hardware, 2 circle punches, Cutter Kit and Circle of Friendship set.

If you would like some SU goodies then mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Jules

x

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. You do some great work!
    Hope you had a great b'day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those fab stamping up goodies. I am so glad you had a great day. I am pleased you liked your tilda's too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good Birthday... lots of great new goodies to play with can't wait to see what you make. Sue ;o)

    ReplyDelete