Sunday 21 September 2008

9 days to go!!!!

Until the new Stampin' Up! catalogue is out!!!!
Yippee!!!
I have one in my possession but it is top secret!!! My order of catalogues whould however be here this week so if you have ordered one from me it will be on its way to you!!!
Dont forget I am taking pre-orders for the new Scallop Edge punch which I will be ordering on the 1st October. These are fantastic value at £10.95 and I have had a practise with one at the SU training I attended on Friday and they work with cardstock, not just paper, in case you were wondering!!!
What a fab time I had at the Field Training, met some great ladies and the weekend was eventful to say the least!!!!
Didnt end up sleeping where I had intended to sleep but my new roomies were very accomodating!!! And yes they were female!! LOL!!!
I have had a lot of interest in my Stampers 10 monthly club, so I am thinking of setting up another one in conjunction with the catalogue launch. If you are happy to spend £15.oo a month on SU goodies for 10 months and receive free goodies during one of the 10 months then please get in touch with me and I will give you more information!!
Right I am off to add to my ever expanding wish list!!
Jules
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi roomie,

    I finally found your blog! I love your cards.

    Thanks for a fun time at Fawlty Towers...see you at the next gathering hopefully, whenever that may be!

    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jule's, just sent you an email re this months order, sorry to be a pain in the ****!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW it's lovely to find your blog! (Via the sketch Saturday challenge!)
    I got a free SU catalogue a couple of months ago with a copy of Crafts Beautiful. I was so taken with their stuff I even considered being a demonstrator. But it isn't for me, not at this time, any way. But an opportunity to get hold of some of their stuff? HmmmMmmmMmm... this is very tempting! I shall have to dig it out and review what £15 a month is likely to get me. I'm new to all this crafty stuff (since about June/July) but I'm spending about £20 to £30 a month, it seems. (oops.)

    Methinks I better link you.

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Julie,

    I wonder if I could possibly order some SU bits from you, in particular the round tab punch. Please could you e-mail me to let me know if that's ok

    vicki.cody@Sky.com thanks xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete