Monday 27 October 2008

All in the Family


I had been dying to get my hands on this set for so long!!

There are so many ways you can use it. ONe thing I will advise is that you need a Stamp a ma jig, it will be your best friend!!!

Its my sisters birthday in a few weeks so I thought I would get ahead with my cards and make her one from the boys. So its supposed to be my sister and my 2 boys, Ross and Evan with their Auntie!!!!!

This set is so cute as you get all different bodies and head etc so you really can make a card for anyone.

Dont look too carefully at my eldest sons legs!! They are a bit lop sided!! I promise they aren't like that in real life!!!

Papers used are Sweet Always and the auntie lettering was done with my Big Deal alphabet (great set).

Don't forget my Ribbon Share and my Paper Share and my Club 10!!! lots to remember!!

Jules

xx

7 comments:

  1. Ah Julie this is so cute bent legs and all. Love the papers Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card!! I love the lettering! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Those stamps are so sweet. Would love this set but there is so many sets in front of it on my wish list.. lol. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Jules, love the paper, great way to show the other side, I just can not use mine new paper yet :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love these stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so cute Jules! I love the colours and the papers - of course! Great layout too x

    ReplyDelete