Tuesday 21 October 2008

Paper Paradise!!!!


I have just had delivery of my first Paper Share parcel!!!!! MMMMMmmmm those yummy double sided papers are too nice to cut!!! But thats what I will be doing this afternoon ladies!!!

If you joined my first paper share I am hoping to send them out tomorrow for you!!

If you didnt join in first time, I have 4 places left in my second share, details below!!

You will receive 84 sheets of 6x6 papers. There are 14 different paper sets and you get 6 from each pack.The cost is £15.00 per person for the 84 sheets. This price includes postage out to you.

If you would like to see the papers in more detail, they are on page 70 & 71 of the catalogue and you can also see them online at www.stampinup.co.uk.

Enjoy those papers ladies!!

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. oh they look lovely jules, look forward to getting mine :) my order arrived yesterday, how quick was that, I can not open it though because it is for my birthday tomorrow :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete