Saturday 18 October 2008

Secret Sister Reveal

During September I took part in a Secret Sister Swap that Michelle at The Card Grotto kindly organised.

I have to make a purchase for the lovely Tara. When I found out I have got Tara I was so happy as I knew exactly what to buy her and as she had just announced her pregnancy I knew the perfect card to make for her.

Now I knew Tara had been tightning her belt with the craft spending due to saving up for baby!!! SO I got her a set of Penny Black stamps as I know she loves her Penny Blacks and also included some Stampin Up papers as I knew she didnt have any SU goodies. The stuff I bough Tara can be found on her blog here
I would like to say thanks to Michelle for organising and also thanks to Maria who bought for me!!
Jules
x


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and gifts for an expecting Mom! Sounds like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. This is a lovley card and such a thoughtful gift, I'm sure she will love it!

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Julie, I had guess from your card that it was you!!! and you are right I love my penny blacks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card! I love your blog. Do drop by and look at my new blog if you'd like to and happy stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete