Saturday 18 October 2008

Stampin Up Paper Share

Hi folks,

Well I have fallen in love with the fabulous new papers that I received yesterday from Stampin' Up!

Would you like to own a sample of each but don't want to buy all the packs???



I am offering a paper share which will mean you get a 6x6 piece of each of the papers. Remember these are double sided so if you don't like one side you have got the other side to use!!


You will receive 84 sheets of 6x6 papers. There are 14 different paper sets and you get 6 from each pack.


The cost is £15.00 per person for the 84 sheets. This price includes postage out to you.


If you would like to see the papers in more detail, they are on page 70 & 71 of the catalogue and you can also see them online at www.stampinup.co.uk.


Please hurry as 2 of the places have already been filled!

Jules
x

16/10/08 - UPDATE - THERE ARE 5 PLACES LEFT ON MY NEW PAPER SHARE. PLEASE MAIL ME ON JULIE.KETTLEWELL@NTLWORLD.COM FOR DETAILS.

3 comments:

  1. Am I too late? I will join in if it is ok, I can not make my mind up which I like best at the moment, I also have an order for you soon and would like to join the stampers 10 if you have not already put my name down :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Julie what are you doing to me, your such a bad influence....lol!!!! I think I'm gonna have to grab this offer while the goings good, but please know I'm holding you responsible if hubby asks...pmsl xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jules, yes please. If you still have a place I would like to take one! xx

    ReplyDelete