Friday 28 November 2008

All in the Family


When I saw this set in the new catalogue I was so excited!!! The All in the Family set is so versatile as you can make a card for anyone with this set!!! I made the Auntie card a few weeks ago and stamped a minature version of my sons with my sister. Then a couple of weeks ago I stamped a Brother card for my little boy and added two boys on the card.
Here is another way of using the set, this is a New Baby card with a difference!! Now I have to tell you I was in a rush to make this card so its not quite as fancy as I would of liked it to be but my friend liked it. The funny thing is, her husband is bald but there were no "mens heads" in the set that didn't have hair on!!!! So I had to use the babies head for the Daddy and mask off the little curl on top!!!
The houses in the background are from the Neighbourhood wheel which I used for the first time and coloured in (very quickly and a bit messy!) with my Earth Elements Watercolour Wonder Crayons. Paper is Sweet Always and used my scallop edge punch.
It was nice to have a break from Christmas cards to be honest!!!
Jules
x

5 comments:

  1. Great card as always Jules...but....what did you have for breakfast? :P

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card ,love the images and papers ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.. lovin this :)
    How cute and how immaginative of you with the baby's head!!! lol

    Have a great weekend,

    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahhhaaa the baby's head cute card

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, I love this stamp set. x

    ReplyDelete