Tuesday 30 December 2008

Mr & Mrs Anniversary card

My Mum and Dad have been married 36 years on a few weeks, here is the card I have made for them. It is made with the Mr & Mrs stamp set from Stampin Up. This was one of the free sets I earned recently for meeting my targets!!! I was a very happy bunny to get lovely freebies so thank you to everyone who is one of my customers!!!!! You are very much appreciated!
The card looks a bit pale on the screen. My Mum's favourite colour is lilac hence the colour scheme and I just know she will love the hat pin with beads threaded onto it!I have stamped the floral image randomly to create a background. I think there is something missing so I made add a bit of sparkle to the centres of some of the flowers.

Not long now until the big SALE-A-BRATION. I will be back soon with samples of cards with some of the sets you can earn FREE!!!!!!

Bye for now!

Jules

x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie,sooo pretty :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Julie this is gorgeous and so elegent I love the stamp and the colours, gorgeous hat pin hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilac is also my Fav colour so I am in love with this beautiful card.
    Best wishes for a Happy New Year dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lilac too and this card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Julie. Love the colour and stamp.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete