Saturday 20 December 2008

On your first Christmas Isabelle

I went to meet one of my friends yesterday and her gorgeous baby, Isabelle!!! Remember the card I made a couple of weeks back with the Daddy with the bald baby head!!!
Well this is a card for the scrummy Isabelle for her 1st Christmas!!! It is a large 8x8 card from Craftwork cards which I am really enjoying using at the moment, very good for special cards!
The background is DCWV Nana's Nursery and is very sparkly, I scalloped the edge with the scallop edge punch and stamped her name with my new Schoolbook Serif Alphabet from Stampin Up!. I have coloured the image with SU ink pads and the colour scheme is Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery, ribbons are these colours too!! Flowers are by Prima and buttons are SU!
I would have loved a card like this for my baby at Christmas so hope Isabelle's Mummy likes it too!!!
Jules
x

2 comments: