Wednesday 20 May 2009

Bookmark Card

Here is another card we will be making on Saturday at the Wonders with Wheels class. This is a bookmark card which I have almost totally cased from Amanda. I hope you don't mind Amanda? I got one almost identical in a swap I did at training in January from Amanda and I love it!

The panel at the back actually detaches to make a bookmark, the perforation lines are made using the Cutter Kit, a handy little tool!

Colour Combo is Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip

My favourite clear rhinestone brads from the Pretties kit is added to the centre of the flower.
If you would like to make this card and more please mail me to book a place for Saturday
Jules
x


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card/ book mark.
    The colours are stunning. Such beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous Jules. Love the stamps you have used. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and colours Jules, really looking forward to Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are spoiling us Juls, 2 days to go and counting, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jules, I love those colours and it looks so elegant!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly don't mind, I love to share! In fact I think I need to borrow one of your men's cards for a class I'm planning!!!

    ReplyDelete