Friday 22 May 2009

Workshop tonight

Tonight I have a Stampin Up workshop with a lovely bunch of ladies at the even lovelier Beryl's house!! Really looking forward to it!
I will be demoing some products but most importantly the ladies will be getting their hands dirty and making this card!
Using the Tea Party papers, which are still on offer until the end of the month and the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set! The cupcakes have been coloured with the inkpads and blender pens and the colour combo is a very spring like Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Certainly Celery.


I have of course used my favourite Oval punches to punch out the sentiment!
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Jules,l love the colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, hope your workshop goes well. See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp, think its fab, love the card too
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete