Friday 3 July 2009

Toot Toot - Birthday Blog Candy!!!

THIS CANDY HAS NOW BEEN WON BY THE LOVELY DIANE HOWARTH!!!!!
Its my birthday in 3 weeks time and I am feeling very generous and excited so I am offering a Birthday Blog Candy. Now this is no normal Blog Candy that I am just giving away - sorry! It is to reward all my lovely SU customers and future SU customers!!!
So heres the deal, if you spend over £15 with me on SU products between now and 3rd July (my birthday) I will put you in the draw to win the above, which is drum roll......
  • A LEVEL 2 Hostess SET - CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION - only usually available if you host a workshop of over £300
  • A Yummy Stamp set - no longer available
  • A set of Washington Apple papers - 12 sheets of double sided 12x12 paper

So if you fancy having a go at winning all you have to do is place and order with me of over £15 (not inc P&P) before the 3rd July

*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INCLUDES ANY LADIES WHO ARE IN MY MONTHLY CLUB OR HAVE ORDERED WITH ME THIS WEEK*

Any questions just mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Jules

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jules
    Seeing this candy has reminded me I've got that hostess set . . . . . now where did I put it??? Found the golden oldies set, still in an SU carrier, the other day. I really need to start some serious car making. Great candy. Will be placing my order soon.
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thank you Jules. I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Jules, this is fab, thanks for the opportunity to win this great candy. I'll be getting my order in this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping by to wish you a wonderful birthday, today.
    Hope you get lots of what you want,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete