Saturday 8 August 2009

Something a bit different

The next few posts are going to be scheduled posts as I am away on holiday soon so decided to get organised!

I wanted to show you something I made this week for one of my couples who actually get married today!!!! I do hope they have a lovely day and the sun shines, they have been lovely customers!
Its a wedding post box for their guests to put there cards in. It stands 50 cm high and is about 24 cm wide.
They are quite a good alternative to having cards piled up on a table and seeing as lots of people buy vouchers and give money they are becoming more popular!

Hope you likey!!
Back tomorrow with my Stamp with US card (scheduled of course!!)
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. What a grea idea - of course i love the pink.
    Have a great holiday:)
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello , not been about for a while, so was just looking.. and wow , what a beautiful box. Just adore the colours, and the wording .. such a lovely item to put your cards, and money gifts in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Jules this is gorgeous and a great idea hope you have a wonderful holiday hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete