Tuesday 11 August 2009

You win some you lose some!

I am in Cornwall on holiday but I have managed to sneak a quick 5 minutes online to tell you that my boy lost the cricket game on Sunday!!

He was very sad bless him but they did really well and he had one of his best games ever, he took a wicket and batted for ages and was Not Out at the end!

Thank you all for your good luck messages, he did have a fab day and I am sure it will be the first of many finals!!!

On the way down here I met up with my lovely crafty friend Kate! Kate is a fellow SU demo and it was so nice to meet her!! Thanks Kate for coming to meet us!

Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Oh bless his heart!
    hope you have a lovely hols, come back soon!
    take care
    Nicki
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jules it is such a shame that they didn't win! I was thinking about him on Sunday!

    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am sorry he lost honey, hey there is always next time! Practice makes perfect!!

    Hope your having a wonderful time!

    Speak when you get back sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete