Saturday 12 September 2009

Quick and simple engagement card

This is a scheduled post as I am getting ready to go to Scarborough with my downline Sarah to do a class for 38 ladies!!!

This is a really quick card I did for my sister to take to her Sister in Law to congratulate them on their engagement!
I have used the glasses from the Cheers to You set, fab value set at £12.95. Coloured the glasses in with Blush Blossom marker pen

The paper is from my beloved Sweet Always pack which is only on sale for 18 more days!!! :(
Added some gems to look like bubbles from the champers!

Arty farty angle as usual
Back tomorrow with my Stamp with Us card, sorry for the short post
Jules
x

6 comments:

  1. Excellent card Julie. You've just inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bubbles are such a great idea Jules! Such a pretty card - enjoy your class! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies for lack of comments recently Jules, I hope you are well. I lOVE this card! So beautiful, I hope you are enjoying your class as we speak!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Jules, hope Scarborough went well, Hugs Sarah BX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely card Julie, just adore the pink and it's simplicity!

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - would never think of using pink for an engagement and the gems are just perfect.
    Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete