Tuesday 15 December 2009

A time for giving ...........

.................... and also for GETTING FREEBIES!!!!!!
Today Stampin Up is launching our 2009 GIft Giving Guide, packed with ideas for crafty presents from stocking fillers to stamp sets.

For every £45 you spend within the GIFT GUIDE, you can claim a free small or large tag punch worth £12.50. The tag punches are on page 88 of the catalogue, items 110113 and 110114.



To take advantage of this offer please mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com to place an order. All orders over £45 will be eligible for FREE SHIPPING too!!!!!




In addition to this fabulous offer I am also today launching my



2009 WISH LIST SERVICE



Are you a bit fed up of smellies, chocs and slippers year after year???? Would you like crafty pressies but your family/friends won't set foot in a craft shop???? Well look no more as I have the perfect solution.



If you fill in my WISH LIST form and mail it back to me I will store your details here, you then need to give your family my phone number or e mail address and when they ask you what you want all you have to do is tell them to ring me and I will sort out your gifts for them. Between us we will select some pressies from your list and I will even wrap the items for them!! How easy is that.



NOW ALSO I HAVE A FAB OFFER!!!! FOR EVERYONE WHO TAKES PART IN MY WISH LIST SERVICE YOU WILL RECEIVE A TICKET FOR A FANTASTIC PRIZE DRAW FOR A £50 STAMPIN UP HAMPER. THIS HAMPER WILL CONTAIN CURRENT PRODUCTS FROM THE CURRENT CATALOGUE!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!



For a copy of the Wish List form or more info please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com!
PLEASE NOTE ALL WISH LIST ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 5th DECEMBER TO ENSURE TIME FOR DELIVERY

3 comments:

  1. Hello Julie
    didn't know where to leave a comment so leaving it here lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry forgot my name,
    Christine (Tilly Trotter) DC

    ReplyDelete