Friday 18 December 2009

Adam's card

Good morning - have you got snow??? We have!!!! Boys very excited this morning!
As promised here is the card I made for Evan's friend Adam. I went with another Easel card but smaller than his Mum's.
I have used the Schoolbook Serif Alpah again, I use that so much, very well used set in my house! The colour combo is one of my favourites for boys, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green and Green Galore.
The stamp set is of course the All in the Family set which again I love for kids cards! The hill is made from some retired papers called Rainbow Sherbert.

Have you spotted the lovely little clouds! WATCH THIS SPACE, they are from a limited edition set!!! Details to follow very soon!

And here is Evan with his best friend Adam who leaves Evan's school today. We are going to miss you Adam, its not the same walking to and from school without you. Hope you like your new school.
I have made a special present for Adam from Evan but I cannot show it yet as Adam's Mum reads my blog!
Take care in the snow today if you have some!
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment