Thursday 21 January 2010

Anniversary birds!

On Sunday its my Mum and Dads anniversary, they will have been married for 37 years! I thought I would plan ahead and make their card, then yesterday my Dad sneakily asked me if I would make a card for Mum from him so I have another to do now!!
Stamp set used is of course Love you Much and a colour combo of Real Red and White with Kraft cardstock
I have paper pieced the birds using the jackpot papers (seen lots of demos do this and thought it looked fab) and then added some Real Red striped grosgrain and lots of hearts using the matching Heart to Heart punch

Went a bit mad with the hearts!!!

Arty farty angle!!!!

Right must dash, need to get boys dressed for school and I need to get ready.

Back tomorrow

Jules

P.S If you are in the LEEDS area I have 4 places left on my Flight of the Butterfly class on Saturday afternoon. See the calendar on my sidebar for more info


1 comment:

  1. Grogeous card Jules,its lovely and bright and the little birds are so cute,hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete