Saturday 20 February 2010

More Sunny Day cards

Good morning - Yipppeee its the weekend!!!!
I will start today with a little plug for my marker share! I have filled 3 places, I just need to fill the 4th and final place! Here are the details

Do you love the Stampin Up markers but you cannot afford to spend £99.95 in one go???
I am running a marker club! I need 4 people for 4 months!

Each month you will spend £24.95 and get one set of markers. I will order the full case and split them up between the 4 people each month.

What is the benefit??
You get to only pay £24.95 a month (plus £2.00 p&P) rather than £99.95 in one go
One of the months you will receive the storage holder for them (as shown below). The storage holder is only available when you purchase the full set

On the month you get the holder you can choose to place an extra order of £50 to take you up to hostess benefits (this is totally optional)

I will give each person from the club a free Sale A Bration set of their choice!
Here are all the lovely markers in all their glory!!
Ok onto some cards! These are 3 of the remaining cards from my Birthday Tin we did last Saturday on the All Day class, which seems so much longer than a week ago!!!

Background on the Pumpkin Pie card is made with the Vintage Labels stamp and then I have used the birdcage stamp from the Happy Moments set.

This one is my favourite one, even though it involved a bit of careful cutting out!!! The present was punched out with the 1 3/4 punch and then I cut round it by hand onto Pink Passion card. I hid the greeting behind so the circle covered it. The die cut borders from the Scrappin KIt add a lovely little finish to the card


And finally, a very easy card again using the Vintage Labels for a background and also for the main sentiment.


Hoping to have a bit of a card making session this afternoon - kids and hubby permitting!
Jules xx

No comments:

Post a Comment