Sunday 7 March 2010

Bella Toile & Butterflies

Good Morning!!

It is so lovely and sunny here! It puts you in a really good mood to start the day. Its only 10am and I am up, showered, hair washed, dressed, all ironing done and now here to update my blog!!!
Last night I had a lovely hour playing with the Bella Toile Background stamp. I need to be a bit more adventurous with colour combinations but I went with the following
Cameo Coral
Old Olive
Certainly Celery
So Saffron
This is the first card I made from a set of 3, I will show the others tomorrow and Tuesday!
I love the pattern of the Bella Toile stamp, it is so detailed and you dont need much more to make a lovely card. I have punched down the side of the card with the Eyelet Punch. Stamped the Bella Toile again with Cameo Coral and punched out with the Butterfly punch.

The lovely white stain ribbon to make a bow. Do not under estimate this ribbon, it is the most silky ribbon ever, I love it!!!

Sentiment is from the Flight of the Butterfly set but I have just inked the thank you part (it does say thank you so much) with my marker pens and punched out with the Word Window punch.


Right, thats it from me for today off to do more jobs before my dance class!!!

Jules xx

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Jules! Yes it is a gorgeous sunshiney day and I am stuck here in Armley Moor Health Center until 3.15! :-(
    Enjoy your day, see you tuesday night!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you've been busy ... I'm still thinking about doing the ironing ... later.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Julie! i have been toying with getting that background stamp and now it looks like I'll have to get it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card - love that Bella stamp, used it myself for the first time yesterday.
    Hope it stays sunny!
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! love the papers beautiful colours!!!

    ReplyDelete