Sunday 28 March 2010

Baby girl card

Good morning to you! This is a scheduled post as I have been up and off early to go and watch a Ballroom and Latin competition all day!!! I dont know if i mentioned but I am doing an exam in June and after that I will be able to enter comps too!! Not sure if I am up for that yet or not!!!
So here is a very quick simple baby card I made for our friends who had a little girl a couple of weeks ago.

The background is the Nursery Letters wheel in Pretty in Pink and then I have stamped the baby from All in the Family onto a background of wording from the set Nursery Neccessities

The sentiment "so happy for you!" is also from Nursery Neccessities too. The accent colour is So Saffron with some So Saffron striped grosgrain ribbon tied in a knot.


Sorry for such a short post it was late on Saturday night when I typed this!!! I have left Robin in charge with a list comprising of things like ironing the uniform and doing spellings and homework!! Lets see how much of it gets done!



Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and loving the colour combo too:)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete