Friday 23 April 2010

I (Heart) Hearts!!

Happy Friday!
REally quick post this morning as I am expecting baby Lucas to turn up any minute!!!!
This is a card I made yesterday. Have had this set for a week or so but not inked it up so I got it mounted and away I went!
I knew I wanted to have a rown of different shaped hearts but then I had the idea to string them together with the black gingham ribbon and I love the effect!


I love the Pink Passion flourish heart!

And the Basic Black one too!!

Arty Farty angle!

Right I really must dash because I think I just heard a card door!

Jules xx

3 comments:

  1. OOH I love the card. Those hearts look fab with the ribbon through them.
    Great idea!
    Have fun with Lucas.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    Fab card great idea using the ribbon to link them together and the colours look great together!
    Did chuckle to myself though as a true crafter that you are - you heard a card door! lol x
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fab, i love the hearts and the threaded ribbon looks brilliant.great striking colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete