Monday 9 August 2010

Cute Giraffe for Tyler

Happy Monday to you!!!!
We slept in this morning - Eeeeekkk - My alarm didnt go off and my Dad was knocking on the door waiting to take Ross out for the morning!!!!
Here is a card that my friend Rachel asked for, She has a really cute Nephew who is really into Giraffes and asked if I could do a Giraffe card for her Mum to give her Grandson
I showed her the photos of the punched Giraffes I made a while back and she loved them so here is the card. I made a box for the card so it was extra special, plus its a bit thick to fit in an envelope!

The colour combo is Bashful Blue. So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie, all of which are staying in the new colour collection from 1st October

Used the gorgeous wide stripe grosgrain ribbon, I really love this ribbon and like tying it in knots on my cards. Two of the colours on the Giraffe will be leaving us, Close to Cocoa (inner ears) and Really Rust (spots on his neck)

Hope you like but most importantly I hope little Tyler LOVES it!!!!!
Jules xx

3 comments: