Tuesday 7 September 2010

Cupcake Birthday

Good morning to you
Well, in the excitement of waiting for my PRe Order goodies from the new catalogue yesterday, I totally forgot to update my blog!!!!!! The goodies did not arrive until 5.30, Mr UPS man made me sweat it out until then!!! But I was a very happy girl once he had been!!!
Today I am sharing a card I made for the lovely and very hardworking Angela in our Team of Jems!! Angela joined up with me in February and has well and truly got the Stampin Up bug and has done fab with it!!! It was her birthday on Sunday and I know she made sure she got pressies that she really wanted from her family!!!!!!!
I have gone for the Crazy for Cupcakes set with a Colour Combo of Real Red, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink
The background is stamped with the cherry from On a Pedestal.

And inside I stamped and cut out another cute little cupcake!!!
Hope you likey!
I must dash as I am still in my PJ's at 8.15!!!
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Jules. Have fun playing with you new goodies, can't wait to see what you've done! I'm hoping for a preview on saturday!! :-)
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Thank You so much,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete