Thursday 16 September 2010

Cupcake card in pinks!


Hello there



I am finding it really hard to post things at the moment. All the cards I have made have been with new products and colours and I am not allowed to blog them until 1st October so I have very little to show. I am busy getting samples ready for my October workshops and my New Catty Extravaganza on 9th Octber.



This is a card I have made for a very special friend


It is of course made with the Crazy for Cupcakes set and the colours are Rose Red, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink which fits in for a challenge on a forum I go on, In Love with Stamping. The theme was monotone. The cupcakes were coloured in with ink pads and a blender pen. The ribbon is retiring, Regal Rose, I will really miss this one!!



As you can see its a lovely sunny day here today, was hard getting photos in the conservatoire this morning!!!!


I also decorated the inside to match!!





Hope you like and I hope the birthday girl does too!!!!


Jules x




No comments:

Post a Comment