Friday 15 October 2010

Artistic Etchings

Hi there
Late post from me today as its Lucas Day! He is having juice and a biscuit in his highchair at the moment so I can have a quick 5 mins!!
I love the Artistic Etchings set, didnt really think it was "me" but I got it on pre-order a whole month before the catty went live (yes, as a demonstrator we get these perks!) and I have made so many things with it.
This is one of the makes and takes the ladies made at my Launch last Saturday
The gorgeous Cherry Cobbler card with the Newsprint papers. I have used the new Scallop Trim Border punch.
This is a card that I have CASED from the monthly publication we get as Stampin Up demonstrators (another perk). I saw this card and thought it was so cute that I made a copy of it!

The colours are Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Soft Suede. Get me, I have done some splattering!!!! Basically I flicked my water brush when it was loaded up with ink!

Those scrummy pearls are just my favourites, they have been very very popular aswell as the rhinestones.

Used the Eyelet border punch for extra decoration
Hope you like my little card. Got a lovely workshop to go to tonight!
Back tomorrow at some point!
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment