Monday 25 October 2010

Because I care (again)

Good morning. Before I show you todays card I have a couple of updates.
FIRSTLY - I have an unexpected place left in my STAMPERS 10 club with IMMEDIATE EFFECT, minimum spend of £15 a month for 10 months, please message me asap to take the place!!!
SECONDLY - I can now take payment for all your lovely Stampin UP goodies by VISA, MASTERCARD or VISA DEBIT!!!!! Please contact me for more info!!!
On to todays card. This is a CASED card from one I saw on Andrea Walfords blog, I just fell in love with the whole card. I have changed a couple of features on it.
The image is stamped in Chocolate Chip onto Very Vanilla card and the papers are the Newsprint design. The cardstock is Melon Mambo as is the other piece of designer paper.

I love this Very Vanilla satin ribbon, its so gorgeous!

I added a button from the Neutrals pack!!
CUTE PHOTO ALERT!!!!!!! Now I get excited when I get a parcel from Stampin UP but also my nephew Lucas loves them too!!!!!!!!


Hope you like
Back tomorrow
Jules x



2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh hasn't he grown
    He is adorable

    Super card btw

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jules how cute is little Lucas? My heart melts when I look at this picture, he looks like a little boy now no more baby face. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete