Saturday 9 October 2010

Catalogue Launch

GOod morning, its a quick post from me today as I have a hectic schedule. I have to take Evan to dancing in half an hour and then when I get back I only have another half an hour before I have to leave for my New Catalogue Launch!!
This is a gorgeous little project which I CASED from a US blog. I did have to change the background as the lady had used an embossing folder which we dont have yet! So I made the background of crowns. I think the crown image is such a crisp image, it looks fab!
The colours are Early Espresso and Crumb Cake and I have inked the edges of everything (Vicky will be impressed).
The box is only quite small and would make a lovely little gift box for a bracelet or necklace etc..

Hope you like it, I must say its one of my favourite things with the new products!
Back tomorrow
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Fab box Jules! I am very impressed with the inking of the edges! :-)
    Looking forward to this afternoon
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I must admit, this set is not one that I first liked when I clapped me eyes on it.. however, this box is just stunning! I love it.

    And... embossing folders 'yet'??? do you know something secret?

    Love n hugs babe..

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, love the crown image x

    ReplyDelete