Sunday 17 October 2010

Karate Kid!

Good morning, what a lovely sunny Sunday!!!! I have a 2 hour dance lesson today which I am really looking forward to!!! Its only 6 weeks until I dance at Blackpool so I need all the practise!
Here is a little card I made a couple of weeks ago using All in the Family and the new Family Accessories Too set.
I dont know anyone who does Karate but I loved the little sample card in the catalogue so this is sort of a CASE!!
The colours are Cherry CObbler and Marina Mist

The Congrats is from Basic Phrases and has been punched out with the Word Window
Just want to say a quick HELLO to the lovely ladies from Friday nights workshop at Jennys!! I always have such fun with these ladies, they are fab!!! Thanks for coming girls!!! See you soon!
Thats all for now, onto housework and catch up!
Jules xx

No comments:

Post a Comment