Friday 5 November 2010

Anniversary in Elegant Soiree

Hello again


Todays card is made with some of my favourite papers from the new catalogue Elegant Soiree! These have been very popular with my customers. The colours are Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso.


This was a card for another neighbour and she only gave me 24 hours notice of needing it so I quickly whipped this one up for her!!! The ribbon is the gorgeous Marina Mist taffeta, I love all the new taffeta colours, so much more selection!



I added some more pearls, got to love those pearls!!


By the time you read this I should be at covention gearing myself up for some fun filled days with my lovely Jems who are there and the other 200 + demonstrators from the UK, Germany and France!


Back soon


Jules x

1 comment: