Thursday 4 November 2010

Jeannette's birthday

Last week it was my lovely Jeannette's birthday. Jeannette is one of my Jems and is my second longest standing member of our team! She likes blues and browns and clean and simple cards so here is the card I sent her!
The papers are Elegant Soiree and the sentiment is from Occasional Greetings, stamped in Baja Breeze. The pattern around the edge is from the Wedding Sweet stamp set and I have added some more pearls, I love these can you tell!!

I stamped the flourish stamp again inside the card for some added decoration!

Well I am on my way to convention this morning, looking forward to spending time with some of my fantastic Jems, including Jeannette! We are travelling down in Kate's very large car which she calls "The Bus", I have re-named it The Mystery Machine for this trip!!!
Back soon
A very excited Jules xx

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time & fingers crossed all your hard work pays off.
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete