Thursday 24 February 2011

Happy Birthday Sarah-Jane

Today it is my lovely Sarah-Jane's birthday!! Happy Birthday SJ!!!! I have known SJ for coming up to 2.5 years now and its all thanks to Stampin Up that we have become such good friends, as well as me of course being her upline!!! Even though we live very far apart and every week I wished she lived nearer, we have such a good friendship that distance doesnt matter!!!!!

Anyway enough of me being sentimental!! Here is the card!!

I have made an A5 card which is unusual for me but I wanted to fit her name on the bunting!!! The colour combo is Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze and Perfect Plum

The stamp set is of course Party this Way again, I really love this set - such good value! The alphabet set is Just Perfect!
I have added some balloons and some fine strips of card as the string!

Bit of an arty farty angle and I have also decorated inside!

Hope you have a lovely birthday SJ and that Neil and the kids have spoilt you!!!!! Have a great time at training on Saturday!

Jules xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this card - the bunting is so sweet. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jules, thank-you so much for my card and gifts, they are all gorgeous and the card is even better IRL! I wish we lived closer too,
    Sending you big hugs from down south! xxx

    ReplyDelete