Wednesday 9 February 2011

Happy Birthday to a Gem of a Jem!!!

Hello there
Well today I am saying a Hippy Happy Birthday to my lovely Gemma!!!! Hope you have a lovely day Gem and get lots of lovely cards and pressies!!!!
Gemma is a very fun loving person and I think Fox and Friends was one of the first ever sets she bought before becoming a demonstrator!!
I got the idea for the Owl peeping out from some FAB card candy that my dowline Karen made for our training, check it out HERE
I have used the Play Date papers and the Just Perfect alphabet

I cut a really thin piece of Old Olive card and wound it through the button for a bit of added interest!

And of course a little owl inside to wish Gem a Happy Birthday!!


Hope you have a lovely day Gem.
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks so much mummy. :-)
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card & those cheeky owls!!

    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete