Friday 18 March 2011

Male Birthday cad

Good Afternoon and what beautiful day it is in West Yorkshire! It has been horrible the last few days so the sun is very nice today!!

I have made a card for a lad at dancing, Stuart. I don't think he reads my blog but if he does then Happy Birthday Stuart. I used an old faithful design, the shirt and tie design!!

A colour combo of Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Soft Suede - a favourite male combo of mine! The star is from the Every Little Bit stamp set and the sentiment is from Party this Way!

I used some Old Olive taffeta to make the tie and the papers are from the Neutrals DSP pack!

Did a bit of decorating inside too!!

On SUnday I have a stand at the Spring Craft Fair in Saltaire Village. I will be showing all things Stampin' Up! and demoing the products and promoting my classes and events. If you are in the area why not pop in and say Hi!!!! It's Free Admission!!

Hope to see you there

Jules xx

No comments:

Post a Comment