Monday 4 April 2011

Simply Stampin Challenge Card

WOW 2 posts in a day from me!!!

I wanted to show my support to the girls over at Simply Stampin Challenge Blog by taking part in their first challenge card! The blog is run by lovely Niki who is in my team and I have 2 very talented downline who are also on the Design Team - Sarah-Jane and Angela!

So here is my card using the new Sew Lovely stamp set and matching papers

The colour combo is Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight

The sentiment is from Curly CUte and stamped in Chocolate Chip!

I decorated inside too!!!!

Good Luck with the blog girls, I will join in as often as I can!

Jules x

11 comments:

  1. I love this card! The colours, the stamps... everything! Thanks for supporting us on the Simply Stampin' Challenge Julie, much appreciated...
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab card, I got this stamp set, dont you just love it!!

    Kelly xx

    www.kellyscraftincorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in and showing your support for our Simply Stampin' Challenge this week. I love these papers and stamps they are so memorable of my childhood. Love the colour combination too. Good Luck and please join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sew in love with the sew lovely suite!

    Really liking how you've layered the decorative label punch and oval on top of one another! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge Jules, I love this card and I am liking this set more and more too, Love the stitched paper with it aswell,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jules - I'm liking the use of all the new Mini products, you've gone to town!! Thanks for joining us at the Simply Stampin' Challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing lots more of your fantastic entries! Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Julie - so vibrant and colourful. I don't have these papers or stamps but the colour range they use appeal to me. Thanks for taking part in the first Simply Stampin Challenge.....x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say orange and pink is another combo I like, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin' challenge Jules, I love your cards always so bright and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SEW lovely!!! Love the dress dummy paper piercing.

    Fabdabadosie!!!

    ReplyDelete