Sunday 17 April 2011

Wedding Invitations with the Big Shot

What a lovely sunny morning it is today! I am aching a bit after last nights dancing but it was good fun as always!!

A few weeks ago I came up with a selection of Wedding Stationery using the Big Shot and the Wedding Sweet stamp set and the Decorative Label Punch

The colour scheme is Marina Mist and Very Vanilla

This is a Table Number/Menu for the centre of the tables

This is one of the tables that would attach to the table plan. The embossing is all done with the Vintage Wallpaper folder

This is the invitation, a criss cross style card


Very simple place card, just embossed and added the name with the punch, doesnt need anything else on it!
Save the Date card
And inside
And a thank you card
Hope you like these, I loved coming up with some stationery ideas using Stampin Up!

Right thats me off for today

Jules x



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Marina Mist and Very Vanilla
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Wedding Sweet
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla ribbon, pearls, Marina Mist ribbon
5. Tools – The Bog Shot, Vintage Wallpaper folder, Decorative Label Punch
6. Mediums – Marina Mist ink and marker pen

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your wedding designs are always so elegant. ps. The menu sounds yummy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning!!! The embossing make such a huge difference. SU did a brill job in bringing it to our market for us. Love Terri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of these...totally gorgeous!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are stunning. I'm in the middle of doing my sister's invitations. Love the table centre piece with the menu on it, Might have to pinch that idea if that's ok, I'll let you know if I do and post it on my blog.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your invitation card is looking gorgeous specially with color blue.
    I love color blue.


    Invitation Letters

    ReplyDelete