Sunday 1 May 2011

Neutrals Lovely as a Tree

Good morning!!

Sorry for the absence yesterday. I decided I needed to devote the whole day to my boy Evan and part of the day to Ross (until he went to cricket) because I am in a musical in just over 2 weeks time to I am not going to be around as much soon!!!! We have had a lovely day! I took Evan to dancing (twice, he goes back in the afternoon for a private lesson), we had lunch and then later in afternoon after his second lesson we went to the cinema to watch Rio and we both really enjoyed it.

Here is a card I made for the chap who runs the dance school that we attend. He is 70 today and I made this card from us for him. I didnt want to plaster a big 70 all over it as I am sure he will appreciate so I opted for his name instead!

The stamp set is Lovely as a Tree stamped in Soft Suede and the colour combo is Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip. In hindsight I probably should have used Very Vanilla rather than white!



Hope you like it and hope Andrew does too!! Its always nice to receive a personalised card though!!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
2. Papers – Neutrals DSP pack
3. Stamps – Lovely as a Tree, Party this Way, Broadsheet Alphabet, Just Perfect
4. Embellishments – Neutrals Button
5. Tools – Oval punch, Word Window Punch, Tab Punch
6. Mediums – Soft Suede Ink, Chocolate Chip ink, Sponge Daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment