Sunday 24 July 2011

School days Scrapbooking

Good morning, what a lovely sunny Sunday it is!!

Yesterday I had a fab scrapbooking class and also a lovely sale day with lots of ladies coming to get their hands on lots of my sets which retired last year. Thank you to those who came, was lovely to see you.

My lovely scrapbookers were on fire yesterday creating School Days layouts. I took my camera and was so busy I didnt get chance to take photos!!!

So the theme was school days and we used the apple stamp from the Tart and Tangy set and the Play Date papers.

I created a little blackboard effect with some black card and the white inkpad and I used the word window punch to create some books. One of my ladies on Tuesday made some pencils using the same punch and they looked fantastic.

This page is of Evan and covers all the things he did in Reception

And this page is Ross and has photos of his first day at school and his first Nativity play when he was one of the three kings.



Hope you like the layouts, if you are local and would like to join our scrapbook club please get in touch with me. Email address is at the top of my blog

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – SO Saffron, Old Olive, REal Red, Chocolate Chip
2. Papers – Play Date
3. Stamps – Tart and Tangy, Just Perfect
4. Embellishments –
5. Tools – Big Shot, Timeless Type alphabet, Word WIndow punch
6. Mediums – White Craft ink, Old Olive ink, Real Red ink

1 comment:

  1. Fab pages Jules ! Love the blackboard and the books
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete