Sunday 31 July 2011

Team well dones

Hello again!!

June and July saw lots of promotions for my lovely team of demonstrators - Julie's Jems! I am so proud of each and every one of my team and I have a real mix of people from those out to make Stampin Up their business in the long term and those enjoying the discounted products and running their card classes. Well done to all my girls who promoted.

Here are the cards I made for the recent promotions. I used the Greenhouse Gala papers and the Just Believe stamp set for the grasses.

The congratulations sentiment is from Curly Cute (told you I couldn't stop using it) and I have added lots of butterflies from the popular Beautiful Wings embosslit in Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo.

Now - would you like to be part of the FUN?? I can honestly say (and I am sure my team will agree) that joining Stampin Up is one of the best decisions I ever made. I love this company with all my heart and value the friendships I have made through stamping and crafting with Stampin Up. Would you like to be part of that??? £119 will buy you the kit below (you can change the stamp sets) and give you all the tools you need to set yourself up with your own Stampin Up business - this contains over £230 worth of products

I am looking for more people to join our team. This is now my full time job and I will hold your hand all the way. If you sign up before the end of August you can

Order products on 1st September from the upcoming new Idea Book and Catalogue which is not on sale until 1st October via a PRE ORDER

Book to come to the Annual Stampin Up Convention in Disneyland Paris in November

Not have to meet your first quarterly target until the end of December 2011

You will receive a FREE copy of the brand new catalogue in September

You will have 2 months to get yourself up and running before the new catalogue arrives on 1st October

In addition to this you will also receive a welcome pack from me and be able to attend an Induction Day where I will train you in the basics

If you would like an informal chat regarding this please do not hesitate to contact me on the email address at the top of my blog

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment