Tuesday 23 August 2011

Happy Birthday Allie

Yesterday it was my lovely downline Allie's birthday. This is the card I sent her which I hope she received yesterday!!

As you can see I am making the most of the Rich Razzleberry Ribbon that you can get FREE this month with an order of £75 or more, along with the scrummy bag and clips!

I have used the Build A Blossom stamp set which I earned free sometime ago but I have never used it! I have to say the punch was still in the wrapper too!! So I dusted it off to make this card - hope you like it!!

I used some Newsprint papers which again I haven't used for a while and also the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder which is still my favourite one!!

Hope you had a lovely day Allie and got lots of handmade cards!!!

Back tomorrow with another project!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Newsprint
3. Stamps – Build a Blossom, Occasional Quotes
4. Embellishments – Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Pearls, Button
5. Tools – Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Elegant Label punch, Build a Blossom punch
6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry ink

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, I was in two minds about the stamp set and punch, but its gorgeous!!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh nice card Jules - guess what stamp set I may ask to use on Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules! Have to say, it's absolutely gorgeous in real life. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how beautiful it is. Thanks so much. Allie x

    ReplyDelete