Feeling a little bit perkier today and I am looking forward to my class this afternoon! I have 6 lovely ladies coming to make the following set of cards and a little tin!
The cards are all with the Sew lovely stamp set and the Curly Cute sentiment set. Colour combos are Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip
All the ladies got 1/2 pack of papers, some buttons, the tin, ribbon and envelopes and card. Plenty to make all the cards with lots left over!
Hope you like the cards. I will be back with more photos later of the ladies and their lovely creations
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Tangerine Tango, Choc Chip, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
2. Papers – Sweet Stitches
3. Stamps – Sew Lovely, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Buttons, Daffodill Delight Striped Grosgrain, Pumplin Pie thin taffeta
5. Tools – Big Shot, Top Not die, Scallop Circle, Circles Die
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink pad