Wednesday 28 September 2011

Another Sneaky Peek!!!

Good morning! How are you?
I had a lovely card class last night although I think I made it too easy for them!! Will have to challenge the ladies next time - think more punch art is in order!!

Here is a card I made with a gorgeous new A La Carte (single) stamp from the brand new catalogue (out on Saturday). It is a great stamp for doing batches of Christmas cards and I am so pleased it made it into our catalogue!

I have used a colour combo of Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip.

But the most exciting thing is, how gorgeous does it look embossed in gold!! Wowee, I don't often do embossing but I will be doing a lot more with this stamp, really pleased with the effect.
Hope you like my sneak peak, this and many others will be on display at my Launch event on Saturday. £10 entry but free with an order of £45 on the day and you could win the hostess benefits too!!

Contact me to book a place!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip , Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Cherry Cobbler DSP
3. Stamps – Something for Christmas
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
5. Tools – Heat Gun
6. Mediums – Gold Embossing powder, Versamark

No comments:

Post a Comment